Buying a Home?
You are about to make one of the most important decisions in your life and one of the biggest purchases as well... It’s crucial to take the necessary steps to choose the right real estate agent for you and plan your home search to make living in your dream home a reality. Finding the perfect home in Orange County at a reasonable price may be tricky, but it’s possible.
How does the home buying process work?
- Assessing what you want for/in your future home
Starting by thinking about these questions:
- What type of home am I looking for?
- What specific features are you looking for in your home? (the layout, the number of beds/baths, a backyard, landscapes, etc.)
- What neighborhood do I want to live in?
- Do I want to be located nearby schools?
- Do I want to be located nearby parks, stores, freeways, and popular attractions?
Lastly, ask yourself:
- How much am I willing (and able) to spend on this home?
Once you have thought about your answers for these questions, you are ready to begin the home buying process. And if you can’t answer all of those questions - Jackie and Drew can help walk you through the process!
- Tracking down new listings
Once you know what you are looking for in your home search, begin tracking down new listings that exemplify the looks of your dream home. Being on top of new listings is also a good strategy for having an edge over other buyers because it shows sellers that you are able to potentially make an offer before another buyer sees the listing. This process can be time consuming and sometimes a little stressful if you aren’t fully accustomed to the market - but Jackie and Drew are seasoned experts with the Orange County real estate market. With their help you can get your dream home for the best price - without the stress!
In order to close faster in the home-buying process, make sure your finances are in order by getting pre-approved for a home loan before submitting an offer on a property. Determine a comfortable down payment and monthly budget for your new purchase that matches where you are financially. Think about these questions:
- Do I have a good enough credit score to buy a home?
- Do I have any debt that can potentially affect my home-buying process?
- Do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What type of mortgage would best suit me?
How can we help?